500 Moringa Capsules.
100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf powder herbal supplement.
Beyond organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Raw. Vegan.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
500 Moringa Capsules
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
- 500 vegan non-gmo (500mg) capsules, filled with 100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf powder. No fillers.
Directions for use
Moringa is a very versitile herb. It can be used to cleanse and detox, while rejuvenating and replentishing our body.
Given these adaptable capabilities, the moringa capsules can be taken throughout the day as caffeine-free energy and nutritional boost. It can curb appetite and fullfill the body with protein and minerals. Take 2-6 a day, before, during or after meals. Start with small amounts.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves.
Then, the leaves are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free zone, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. After several days, the dried leaves are powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Finally, the moringa powder is sealed, by hand, in vegan non-gmo capsules (500mg) for optimal consumption.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.