You're a Tree - Moringa Bath Bomb
Handmade in small batches.
All Natural and organic ingredients.
Heal, repair and rejuvenate the muscles with the miraculous and regenerative benefits of moringa seed oil and epsom salts.
Moringa seed oil is anti-inflammarory and helps to moisturize the skin.
Epsom salts are a form of magnesium-sulfate, which is safe for the skin and actually helps to restore muscles and reduces inflammation and reduces the symptoms of arthritis.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
At Checkout, Use Code ‘NUMA13’ for 13% OFF Your Order
moringa bath bomb 1.75"
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free shipping in US on all orders over $49.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
1 moringa bathbomb 1.75" in diameter
- epsom salts (magnesium sulfate)
- aluminum free baking soda
- org arrowroot powder
- fractionated coconut oil
- citric acid
- moringa leaf powder
- moringa seed oil
- natural food coloring
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is provided by The Moringa Growers' Co-op, harvested from several locations throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op grows moringa organically on over 300+ properties in the Tampa Bay area. Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices.
The soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
To further reduce pests and strengthen each moringa tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
The local moringa trees are harvested by hand according to celestial alignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers. Ensuring the most amount of nutritional value is harvested.
Then, the moringa greens, flowers, seeds and drumsticks are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. Local Tampa Bay moringa is processed in an MGC certified organic packaging facility.
After several days of drying, the leaves are then powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Each order of Numa Nursery's Tampa Bay Moringa is arranged by hand in small batches. Thank you for your interest in supporting local.
Directions for Use
Remove the wrap.
Place in the tub.
Soak for 20-30 min.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 9 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Histidine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Moringa Seed Oil Benefits
Moringa seed oil is cold-presses from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Also, very high in Folic and Oleic Acids. Moringa oil is renown for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is highly regarded in the skin and beauty care industry. Moringa Seed oil is a mono-saturated fat. Which means it's extremely good for the heart and blood pressure, even when cooked. Moringa seed oil has a high smoke point of around 200 degrees farenheit. Tampa Bay Moringa seeds are cold-pressed to retain nutritional values.
100% cold pressed moringa seed oil.
- Anti-aging- wrinkle and lines can significantly reduced using moringa seed oil because of nutrient dense properties.
- Natural Glow- purifying the skin creating radiant skin, protects from free-radicals.
- Fights acne, dark spots and blemishes- tones the skin, removes black heads.
- Scalp and Hair- healing properties reduces dandruff and split-ends.
- Vitamins-rich in Vitamin C boosts immune system
- Provides energy-packed with anti-oxidants
- Induces sleep-calming and increases blood flow
- Protects bones and soothes nervous system- creates good cholesterol in the body.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.