1OZ Moringa Deodorant + 1 FREE Moringa Bath Bomb
A pure, clean moringa seed oil deodorant and moringa leaf powder bath bomb.
100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf powder
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
Choose from 2 Moringa Deodorant Flavors, with your choice of essential oils.
1) tea tree + lemongrass
2) lavender + sweet orange
moringa deodorant 1oz + free bath bomb
1 OZ Moringa Deodorant + FREE Moringa BATH BOMB
FREE SHIPPING IN FLORIDA
for orders over 1 pound.
Shipping automatically calculates to $3.99
for orders under 1pound.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
1) 1oz Moringa Deodorant
2) 1.3oz moringa bath bomb (dimensions 1.75" circle)
Moringa Deodorant Ingredients:
- Local Tampa Bay Beeswax
- Raw African Shea Butter
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Arrowroot Powder
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- Moringa Seed Oil
- Moringa Leaf Powder
- Essential Oils: Lavender + Sweet Orange
Bath Bomb Ingredients:
- Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- Epsom Salt
- Citric Acid
- Arrow Root Powder
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Moringa Seed Oil
- Tampa Bay Moringa Leaf Powder
- Natural vegetable glycerin 'light green' food coloring
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Moringa seed oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Also, very high in Folic and Oleic Acids. Moringa oil is renown for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is highly regarded in the skin and beauty care industry. Moringa Seed oil is a mono-saturated fat. Which means it's extremely good for the heart and blood pressure, even when cooked. Moringa seed oil has a high smoke point of around 200 degrees farenheit. Tampa Bay Moringa seeds are cold-pressed to retain nutritional values.
100% cold pressed moringa seed oil.
- Anti-aging- wrinkle and lines can significantly reduced using moringa seed oil because of nutrient dense properties.
- Natural Glow- purifying the skin creating radiant skin, protects from free-radicals.
- Fights acne, dark spots and blemishes- tones the skin, removes black heads.
- Scalp and Hair- healing properties reduces dandruff and split-ends.
- Vitamins-rich in Vitamin C boosts immune system
- Provides energy-packed with anti-oxidants
- Induces sleep-calming and increases blood flow
- Protects bones and soothes nervous system- creates good cholesterol in the body.
Deodorant & Bath Bomb Use
Directions for use:
Use as a refreshing deodorant, apply with fingers under the arms or as a cleanser externally on the skin as a moisturizer.
Moringa Bath Bomb
- Fill the bath tub with warm water.
- Drop the moringa bath bomb into the filled tub.
- Enjoy the healing benefits of epsom salts, baking soda and moringa powder while relaxing in the tub for at least 13 minutes.
- Drain and quickly rinse/scrub the tub lightly to remove salt residues.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves.
Then, the leaves are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free zone, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. After several days, the dried leaves are sifted from any loose stems and placed in a reusable tea bag. Lastly, organically sourced mint leaf varieties are added to each tea bag as a digestion aid, immune system boost and flavor.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.