Organic Moringa Flowers
100% locally grown moringa flowers - dried
- Raw. Vegan.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring. No additives.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free shipping in US on all orders over $49.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
3"x5" ziplock baggie full of air-dried moringa oleifera flowers - 9 grams
air-dried organic moringa oleifera flowers
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers.
Then, the moringa leaves and flowers are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained.
The moringa leaves and flowers are then separated.
After several days of drying, the flowers are preserved and packaged for your enjoyment.
Directions for Use
Eat moringa flowers as a snack. Eat alone or as a garnish on meals.
Make moringa flower tea. Steep moringa flowers in warm water for 15 min, add lemon and honey for flavor. Enjoy!
Blend moringa flowers in salsa as a spicy addition
Moringa flowers are spicy! They have a ginger-horseradish taste.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.