100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf. 250 grams FREE aluminum tea infuser included
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Raw. Vegan.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals or preservatives.
- No fillers or coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
At Checkout, Use Code ‘NUMA13’ for 13% OFF Your Order
moringa + mint tea 250g
Included with Purchase
Package sent in the mail inside 1 moringa tree starter kit box
- 250 grams of moringa leaf provided in 1 vacuum sealed bag.
- FREE aluminum tea infuser
100% pure, organically grown, local Tampa Bay area moringa oleifera leaf powder.
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 9 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Histidine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Prep & Use
Store moringa leaf in a cool dry place preferably in a sealed bag or jar in the fridge for freshness.
Use in smoothies, shakes, teas, cooking, baking, sauces, pestos and spices as an all purpose protein additive and mineral supplement.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is provided by The Moringa Growers' Co-op, harvested from several locations throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op grows moringa organically on over 300+ properties in the Tampa Bay area. Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices.
The soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
To further reduce pests and strengthen each moringa tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
The local moringa trees are harvested by hand according to celestial alignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers. Ensuring the most amount of nutritional value is harvested.
Then, the moringa greens, flowers, seeds and drumsticks are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. Local Tampa Bay moringa is processed in an MGC certified organic packaging facility.
After several days of drying, the leaves are then powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Each order of Numa Nursery's Tampa Bay Moringa is arranged by hand in small batches. Thank you for your interest in supporting local.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.