100% Tampa Bay Moringa comes in a variety sample pack including: 9g moringa loose leaf, 9g moringa powder, 10ct. 500mg moringa capsules and a free sample of 9g moringa spice.
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Raw. Vegan.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals or preservatives.
- No fillers or coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
Moringa Sample Pack
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free shipping in US on all orders over $49.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
(9g) local & organically grown moringa loose leaf.
(9g) local & organically grown moringa leaf powder.
(10ct.) local & organically grown 500mg moringa leaf powder capsules.
Free sample of 9g moringa spice.
A $24 Value, all for $15, that's $9 OFF!
100% moringa leaf powder, no fillers, no additives, no coloring.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers.
Then, the moringa leaves and flowers are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained.
The moringa leaves and flowers are then separated.
After several days of drying, the flowers are preserved and packaged for your enjoyment.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Directions for Use
Moringa Loose leaf can be used as a tea or a topping, steep leaves in warm water for 5 minutes, strain and enjoy.
Moringa leaf powder may be used as a nutritional additive.
Add to: Smoothies, Shakes or Toppings. 1 daily serving size: 1/2 - 1 teaspoon .
Moringa Supplements, take 2-6 capsules daily with a glass warm glass of water 30 min before or after meals.
Moringa Spice is used a nutritional additive to any meal, toppinfs or mixed in soups, sauces or dips.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.