100% pure, cold-pressed seed oil from moringa oleifera seeds
- Raw. Vegan.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
moringa seed oil | 4oz
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free shipping in US on all orders over $49.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
4oz glass jar (60g) (100mL) extra-virgin, cold-pressed moringa oleifera seed oil. Organically grown from moringa trees in Tampa, Fl.
Moringa seed oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Also, very high in Folic and Oleic Acids. Moringa oil is renown for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is highly regarded in the skin and beauty care industry. Moringa Seed oil is a mono-saturated fat. Which means it's extremely good for the heart and blood pressure, even when cooked. Moringa seed oil has a high smoke point of around 200 degrees farenheit. Tampa Bay Moringa seeds are cold-pressed to retain nutritional values.
100% cold pressed moringa seed oil.
- Anti-aging- wrinkle and lines can significantly reduced using moringa seed oil because of nutrient dense properties.
- Natural Glow- purifying the skin creating radiant skin, protects from free-radicals.
- Fights acne, dark spots and blemishes- tones the skin, removes black heads.
- Scalp and Hair- healing properties reduces dandruff and split-ends.
- Vitamins-rich in Vitamin C boosts immune system
- Provides energy-packed with anti-oxidants
- Induces sleep-calming and increases blood flow
- Protects bones and soothes nervous system- creates good cholesterol in the body.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves.
Then, the seed pods are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free zone, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. After several days, the seeds are separated and cold-pressed using a table-top seed press machine.
Directions for Use
Moringa Seed Oil Can be used internally as a dietary supplement or exterally as a mineral rich moisturizer.
Moringa Seed oil has many of the benefits as the moringa tree and the moringa seeds wrapped into one.
This product is not an 'essential oil' as it is not a distillation of volatile oils found in the leaf or seed, instead this is considered a 'cold-pressed' oil directly pressed from the seeds.
Use Extrernally: clean the area being applied. Rub generously in a circular motion onto dry skin or problem area. Very high in Vitamin C.
Used for: cuts, bruises, strengthening hair, regrowing hair, thckening nails, as a fast acting healer, use as sunscreen (spf 15).
Use as a cooking aid, add to soups or salads as a nutritional additive. Add to cosmetic products, use as a moisturizer.
Use Internally; as an immune system boost (very high in Vitamin C). Anti-inflammatory, stress relief. Consume directly into the mouth, a tablespoon at a time.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.