A pure, clean-leaf tea blend. Each pouch contains raw, air-dried moringa leaves + organically sourced yerba mate leaves. Moringa + Yerba Mate Tea can aid in digestion, boost the immune system and add flavor to your drinks.
100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf - dried.
Beyond organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Raw. Vegan.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
At Checkout, Use Code ‘NUMA13’ for 13% OFF Your Order
Moringa + Yerba Mate | Loose Leaf Tea - 100g
Included with Purchase
- 100g pouch filled with locally grown Tampa Bay Moringa loose leaf, air-dried in small batches + organically sourced, dried yerba mate leaves.
Each 100g pouch contains:
- 90% Numa Moringa loose leaf
- 10% yerba mate loose leaf
*Yerba Mate sourced from Itapua Organics
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free Shipping on all orders over $35.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 9 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Histidine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Yerba Mate Benefits:
- Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients
- Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus
- May Enhance Physical Performance
- May Protect Against Infections
- May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat
- May Boost Your Immune System
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is provided by The Moringa Growers' Co-op, harvested from several locations throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op grows moringa organically on over 300+ properties in the Tampa Bay area. Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices.
The soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
To further reduce pests and strengthen each moringa tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
The local moringa trees are harvested by hand according to celestial alignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers. Ensuring the most amount of nutritional value is harvested.
Then, the moringa greens, flowers, seeds and drumsticks are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. Local Tampa Bay moringa is processed in an MGC certified organic packaging facility.
After several days of drying, the leaves are then powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Each order of Numa Nursery's Tampa Bay Moringa is arranged by hand in small batches. Thank you for your interest in supporting local.
Directions for use
Steep 1 tablespoon of moringa + yerba mate tea leaves in a tea strainer, tea ball, tea infuser or loose in a pot using warm water for 3-5 minutes. Strain leaves if nessesary using metal strainer or cloth.
Steep for 15 minutes to get a darker, more rich tea flavor.
It is not nessesary to boil the water unless to sterilize.
Moringa leaves are very sensitive to high heat and may alter nutritional content.
Moringa leaves are soft and have easily accessible nutrients.
Yerba mate is traditionally served in a container called a gourd, also known as a calabash.
It's commonly sipped through a metal straw that has a filter on its lower end to strain out the leaf fragments.
To prepare moringa +yerba mate tea, fill the bottom third of the calabash with dried or toasted leaves prior to adding hot water.
If you do not own a calabash, you can prepare it in a French press.
The tea is often served with honey. burnt sugar, lemon juice or nut milk and can be topped off with hot water several times before using new leaves to make a new batch.
Although traditionally consumed hot, moringa + yerba mate tea may also be served cold, especially in hot climates.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.