Organic Moringa Seed Fertilizer
100% crushed moringa seeds w/shell
- Raw. Vegan.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring. No additives.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
organic moringa seed fertilizer
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
Free shipping in US on all orders over $49.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with Purchase
A 6"x12" bag of organic crushed moringa seed fertilizer | 250g
Crushed moringa seeds. Through the process of making moringa seed oil, the seeds are crushed and the oil is drained while the dry seed cake remains. This a fine particle fertilizer, high in vitamins and minerals present in the moringa seeds.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves.
Then, the seed pods are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free zone, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. After several days, the seeds are separated and cold-pressed using a table-top seed press machine.
Directions for Use
Crush in your hands and spread a handful in a pot, it can be used on many plants.
Specifically used for moringa trees as it has all the nutrients present for their health and wellness.
Crush and spread the entire contents of the bag over the base of a larger moringa tree.
Fertilize moringa trees with crushed moringa seed fertilizer several times a year.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.