100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf powder and moringa seed oil.
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Numa Nursery's Vegan Moringa Deodorant is made from all natural ingredients, with the added anti-bacterial properties of moringa.
Use on the skin: body and underarms.
Apply after showers for a fresh scent and odor absorbing cleanser.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
At Checkout, Use Code ‘NUMA13’ for 13% OFF Your Order
Vegan Moringa Deodorant 1oz | Tea Tree + Lemongrass
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
- Raw Shea Butter
- Cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Organic Arrowroot Powder
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Aluminum-Free Baking Soda
- Moringa Seed Oil
- Moringa Leaf Powder
- Essential Oils
Included with Purchase
2" tin jar w/lid with 1oz of moringa deodorant inside.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 9 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Histidine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Moringa Seed Oil Benefits
Moringa seed oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Also, very high in Folic and Oleic Acids. Moringa oil is renown for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is highly regarded in the skin and beauty care industry. Moringa Seed oil is a mono-saturated fat. Which means it's extremely good for the heart and blood pressure, even when cooked. Moringa seed oil has a high smoke point of around 200 degrees farenheit. Tampa Bay Moringa seeds are cold-pressed to retain nutritional values.
100% cold pressed moringa seed oil.
- Anti-aging- wrinkle and lines can significantly reduced using moringa seed oil because of nutrient dense properties.
- Natural Glow- purifying the skin creating radiant skin, protects from free-radicals.
- Fights acne, dark spots and blemishes- tones the skin, removes black heads.
- Scalp and Hair- healing properties reduces dandruff and split-ends.
- Vitamins-rich in Vitamin C boosts immune system
- Provides energy-packed with anti-oxidants
- Induces sleep-calming and increases blood flow
- Protects bones and soothes nervous system- creates good cholesterol in the body.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is provided by The Moringa Growers' Co-op, harvested from several locations throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op grows moringa organically on over 300+ properties in the Tampa Bay area. Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices.
The soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
To further reduce pests and strengthen each moringa tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
The local moringa trees are harvested by hand according to celestial alignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves and flowers. Ensuring the most amount of nutritional value is harvested.
Then, the moringa greens, flowers, seeds and drumsticks are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free environment, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. Local Tampa Bay moringa is processed in an MGC certified organic packaging facility.
After several days of drying, the leaves are then powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Finally, the moringa powder and moringa extract are added to the deodorant + cleanser mix. Each order of Numa Nursery's Tampa Bay Moringa is arranged by hand in small batches. Thank you for your interest in supporting local.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.