100% Tampa Bay Moringa leaf powder and moringa seed oil.
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Vegan & Raw.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Numa Nursery's Moringa Deodorant is made from all natural ingredients, with the added anti-bacterial properties of moringa.
Use on the skin: body and underarms.
Apply after showers for a fresh scent and odor absorbing cleanser.
Watch and Learn More About Moringa
vegan moringa deodorant 4oz | lavender + sweet orange
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
Included with purchase
- 4 ounce jar of magnetic moringa deodorant + cleanser
- 4 ounce glass jar with twist cap.
- 6" x 10" burlap bag to store jar in the dark, minimizes oxidation
- 2 ounce sample of raw garden fresh honey
Raw Shea Butter, Cold-pressed Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, OG Arrowroot, Diatomaceous Earth, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Essential Oils, Moringa Seed Oil, Moringa Leaf Powder.
Numa Nursery's 'Tampa Bay Moringa' is grown from several community sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area.
The Moringa Grower's Co-op transforms unproductive wasteful lawns, reuses empty lots and regenerates barren landscapes into lush edible moringa food forests.
Then, excess material from the moringa trees are donated to Numa Nursery for packaging.
Each moringa tree is raised using all natural growing practices. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps, activated bio-char, azomite rock dust, worm castings, oak mulch and comfrey leaves.
In the garden, moringa is a natural pesticide. To further reduce pests and strengthen the tree's immunity, sea-90 mineral salts and neem oil are applied to the leaves and root system.
Numa Nursery harvests moringa trees according to celestial allignments, during waxing moon cycles, preferably in the A.M. when sap/nutrition is still high and accessible in the leaves.
Then, the leaves are cleaned and immediately placed in a shaded, humid-free zone, to ensure medicinal properties (Vitamin C) are retained. After several days, the dried leaves are powdered and filtered using sifting techniques. Finally, the moringa powder and moringa extract are added to the deodorant + cleanser mix.
Directions for use
Use on the skin: face or body wash.
Apply to the body using a finger or a small wooden spoon. Best results after showers/baths for a moisturizing fresh scent and odor absorbing cleanser.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Moringa seed oil benefits
moringa seed oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Also, very high in Folic and Oleic Acids.
Moringa oil is renown for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is highly regarded in the skin and beauty care industry.
Moringa Seed oil is a mono-saturated fat. Which means it's extremely good for the heart and blood pressure, even when cooked. Moringa seed oil has a high smoke point of around 200 degrees farenheit.
Tampa Bay Moringa seeds are cold-pressed to retain nutritional values.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.