100% Tampa Bay Moringa loose leaf.
Organically grown, harvested and packaged in Tampa Bay, Fl.
- Raw. Vegan.
- Air-dried in small batches.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No fillers. No coloring.
- Gluten Free. Sugar Free.
Minimum Wholesale Orders of $300+ at checkout
wholesale moringa loose leaf | 12 bag case
Included with Purchase
- 6 rice paper bags - each bag is filled with 36 grams of 100% local Tampa Bay Moringa loose leaf. No fillers. No additives. No Sugar. No Coloring. Air-dried in small batches. Organically Grown. Raw, Non-dehydrated. Non-Irratiated. Gluten & Preservative Free. Vegan.
Free Shipping on all orders made in Florida.
The initial shipping price shown at checkout is only an estimated cost.
Final shipping prices are calculated after the destination zip code has been entered.
- 3 times the Potassium in bananas
- 7 times the Vitamin-C in oranges
- 25 times the Iron in spinach
- 4 times the Calcium in milk
- 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 anti-oxidants
- 36 Anti-inflammatories
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamins: A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin and more.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine.
- Other Benefitial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3,6,9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.
Numa Nursery moringa (moringa oleifera) is grown from several community garden/sharecropping plots throughout the Tampa Bay area. Each Numa Nursery moringa tree is raised using all natural practices with regular sulfur-free watering techniques. Soil is enhanced with plant based compost teas and fertilizing methods using organic plant based food scraps. Additives include: azomite rock dust, sea-90 mineral salts, activated bio char, oak mulch and comfrey leaves. Numa Nursery garden fresh moringa leaves are harvested in the early AM, depending on moon cycles, when the sap/nutrition is still high. Then, the curing process occurs in a shaded humid-free zone to ensure medicinal properties are retained.
Directions for Use
Moringa loose leaf may be used as a nutritional additive.
Add to: Smoothies, Toppings or Teas.
1 daily serving size: 1/8 cup dried moringa loose leaf
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of any product we sell. We encourage you to research the particular usage of any product you plan on buying, and buy based off of that research. Due to new government regulations, we are not allowed to provide medical advice on the usage or dosage of any product we carry. None of the information found here should be interpreted to imply any specific use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the product information, statements or health claims have been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA. Some of the information may be anecdotal or hearsay. By buying our products you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.