Please read this Agreement carefully
Any clause of terms and conditions, if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Numa Nursery™ acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Numa Nursery™ is an online shopping platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any product listed on the Site at the price indicated therein at any time from any place. You further agree and acknowledge that the Godlove Group, Inc. is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products listed on this Site. Godlove Group, Inc. is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Numa Nursery™ shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
Godlove Group, Inc. shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products.
Godlove Group, Inc. does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Numa Nursery.com.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
The Site is a channel of communication whereby the Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell items or services. Numa Nursery™ is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Numa Nursery™ nor shall Numa Nursery™ have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Shopping is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
Numa Nursery™ accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Numa Nursery™ is not responsible and shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as established by Numa Nursery™ which may call for and require additional verification or information.
The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
After the receipt of payment from the Buyer, the Vendor shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the buyer at the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
The agreement between you and Numa Nursery™ is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the Shopping services of Numa Nursery™ you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in US dollars.
4. By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. Numa Nursery™ is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
6. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular seller that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Numa Nursery™ accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
7. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified thru e mail.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Numa Nursery™ will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity. Numa Nursery™ reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
9. Numa Nursery™ is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply. It is the sole responsibility of the Vendor to dispatch the Product to the User (depending on the Product or Offer Price). Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
10. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
11. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Numa Nursery™. In case of COD (cash on delivery) orders, the expected delivery time shall be calculated from the date of placing the order. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product. Times Internet Limited shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the Vendors due to any force majeure event including but not limited to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any event beyond the control of Numa Nursery™.
12. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall Times Internet Limited, its directors, officials, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms including but not limited to Numa Nursery™.
13. Presently, the browsing and buying service(s) of Numa Nursery™ are being offered free of cost. However, Times Internet Limited reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
14. The User agrees to use the services provided by Numa Nursery™, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
15. The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Numa Nursery™ reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
16. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Numa Nursery™ reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Numa Nursery™ shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
17. Numa Nursery™ will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
18. Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 24 hrs of receipt of the product.
19. Cancellation on user's request may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
20. All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer except for COD/Check pay mode, where refund shall be processed via Check.
21. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person/time specific.
22. The Numa Nursery™ Gift Certificate issued by Numa Nursery™ shall be sent to and linked with the email id mentioned during the order placement only.
23. For reported defects on products with manufacturer's warranty the customer needs to contact the relevant service center of the manufacturer, respectively. Numa Nursery™ shall not be held responsible for any refund claim in such a case from the customer.
24. Numa Nursery™ reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
25. Numa Nursery™ reserves the right to cancel any order placed which is not available, out of stock or in short supply.
26. Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the, Octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
27. We (Numa Nursery™) as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
28. Numa Nursery™ reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by a customer and the customer agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS's from Times Internet Limited or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
29. You agree to receive calls from Numa Nursery™ and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Numa Nursery™ in this regard.